Royal Hunt: Wasted Time




Embed video code:


Wasted Time Lyrics:
You're out huntin' if I'm the prize - so roll the ball!
I'm like a mad dog, keep fightin' - back against the wall!

Come on I'll show you the world you never seen,
Come on I'll teach you - good fight is when you win!
(So listen up)

Wasted time, like a poison in my wine, I call it...
The perfect crime - like a bullet in the back it search you.
Time is running out it hurts you,
Goin' down because of wasted time...

I'll keep on tryin' - NO ONE ALLOWED - I'm out too late.
See losers cryin' - the sort thing I use to hate...

About Royal Hunt:
Royal Hunt is a melodic hard rock / metal group from Denmark. They have a symphonic keyboard-driven sound and lots of progressive elements without actually sounding very progressive. (more)

Tags: , , , ,

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home