Royal Hunt: Stranded




Embed video code:


Stranded Lyrics:
I see a face in the night,
Why do I feel I'm in danger?
Image of me get pushed to the side,
Just by the eyes of the stranger.

Anyway, all the faces I've seen,
Over and over again,
Everytime, when the sun goes down,
Act the same - just the same.

Stranded - so far away from home,
Stranded - I've made, it happen all alone.
Stranded - so far away from home,
Stranded - in the eyes of the storm...
(it's written all across the wall)

Open it up, turn it up - wild!
Can you just give me a reason?
Livin' it up, give it up, walkin' up blind -
Leavin' yourself in a prison.

Anyway, all the places I've been.
Over and over again,
Everytime, when the lights goin' down,
Looks the same - over and over again.
Keep your head above the ground -
Trouble wants you to drown.

Don't get pushed and kicked around,
Don't let them put you down.
Someone's like to see you fall -
Tear the sucker down!
Let the whole world crash and burn -
Keep your head above the ground.

About Royal Hunt:
Royal Hunt is a melodic hard rock / metal group from Denmark. They have a symphonic keyboard-driven sound and lots of progressive elements without actually sounding very progressive. (more)

Tags: , , , ,

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home