GAMMA RAY: Space Eater


Embed video code:


Space Eater Lyrics:
You know who I am, show you a land
Where you can be free, can get your relief.
Space is all yours, desires come true.
Love of your life waitin' for you.

I got no time for wasting all my day,
Come on and follow, follow me away.
Spaceeater - you're losing control
Spaceeater - and I own your soul

I'll make you happy ain't no lie,
Come eat my space, you're gonna fly.
Let me control your senses,
And lose your mind, your worries inside.

A little bit, a little bit,
You're drowning in a lustry whirl,
be superman or wondergirl.
Oh, we fly away on supersonic dreams,
we ride on universal starshine,
Through space.
I got no time to stand and waste my day.
Come on and follow, follow me away,
Spaceeater

About Gamma Ray:
Gamma Ray is a power metal band from north of Germany, founded by former Helloween guitarist, singer, and songwriter Kai Hansen.

In 1988, after four years with Helloween, guitarist and songwriter Kai Hansen decided, for reasons that are still the subject of much debate, to leave the band. Hansen claimed that Helloween had become too big for him to handle, although the group's troubles with financial issues and the record company most likely played a part as well. He proceeded to do some studio work with Blind Guardian. Eventually, Hansen decided to form his own project with long-time friend Ralf Scheepers from Tyran Pace. This two-man project grew into a four-man band with the addition of Uwe Wessel (bass) and Mathias Burchard (drums). Thus was Gamma Ray born, bearing a sound understandably close to that of Hansen's former band, Helloween. (more)

Tags: , , , ,

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home