Black Sabbath: Snowblind



Lyrics: Snowblind
What you get is what you see,
These things don't come easily.
Better not be in my bain,
There's icicles inside my brain.

Something going in my head,
I have lice that soon would spread.
Torture is my very soul,
Makes me happy, makes me gold.

My eyes are blind but I can see,
Theres no place less of on me.
This song represents all the free,
I feel theres no place freezing me.

So let the bright the sushine on,
Let me touch the first of sunshine done.
The sunshine is like flakes of snow,
Some how I feel the children go.

Dont you think I know what I'm doing?
Because it's not incriminaly wrong.
Tie him to the tree cause he's loosing,
That's enough to put up alarm.
YEAH!

To let you know, I picked you flowers,
Turn my days to frozen hours.
Lying snowblind on the sun,
Waiting for ice age to come.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home