Moonspell: Opium





Lyrics: Opium
["Therefore I take opium. It is a medicine.]
[I am a convalescent of the Moment.]
[I live in the groundfloor of Thought]
[and seeing life goes by grows me tedious."]

Opium, desire or will?
Inspiration bound from an elegant seed
Subversion, through smoke I foresee
Erotic motions of lesser gods in ectasy

Opium, bring me forth another dream
Spawn worlds of flesh and red,
little jewels of atrocity
Opium, I sleep in debauchery
And burn with you
when you burn in Me

Opium, we fantasize
as we fuse with your root
You are a strange flower,
we are your strangest fruit

Opium, it burns in me and you
Opium, it burns for me and for you

"E por isso eu tomo ópio, é um remédio
Sou um convalescente do momento,
Moro no rés-do-chão do pensamento
E ver passar a vida faz-me tédio."

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home