Anathema: Sunset Of The Age



Download || (Warning: You must change the file extension to .flv). To open the file use FLV Player

Lyrics: Sunset Of The Age
Throne of grief
...in a dying essence
Crying beauty
...the fettered aura

Forgotten oceans of hope
...Betrayed a phony
Sullen laughter in unventured paradise

As one forever searching
For landscapes serene
Amidst the sunset of age
With joyous masquerade...
...the summers died


5. Nocturnal Emission

My passion rise... a twilight ride
Stark light of dark night in my eyes

My forlorn lust...
My soul it burns
My forlorn lust...
My soul is burning

Take you now, in my sleep
I want to touch you, to scratch you deep

To leave you scarred...
To see you burn
To leave you scarred...
To see you burning

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home