Epica: Cry for the Moon



Download

Technorati Tags: , , , ,
bk_keywords: Epica

Labels:

3 Comments

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! What a wicked site. Thanks for all your hard work. I've been looking for this video for ages. I'm well happy now!

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cool video..Mabe you could put Last Crusade or Mother of Light on there that would be cool too...those are my two fav. songs. great vido anyways!

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Smilez* Beautiful. Well Done. And pleaze forgive Me, while I note, that There iz so much passion and talent within you all... Yet, for some reason, in this video, at least, you seem to be holding back. I Look at you all, and I See A Group, Well Capable of releasing a cry, heard by All the Earth... I Hope to be around to see it...
Blessed be...

P.S. The url box iz malfunctioning.. Not that I am anyone special.. Lol. but, should you desire to reach Me, I can be contacted az TheLastBarbarian (Myspace) Be well. *Bowz*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home